Status
Please reply by conversation.

emuman100

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2007
Pennsylvania
Hello,

Is it possible to download channel maps from C3 for a DSR-922? I'm having issues right now getting signal from C3-101. Says it can't find anythingfor that channel, but Scripps and Discovery networks channels are there. My dish is stationary at C3. You think it's because the channel maps I have are too old (was used receiver) that C3-101 won't tune in?

Thanks.

Jonathan

I am pretty sure the maps are on the Showtime channels, it sounds like your not getting enough quality to lock the feeds.

....it sounds like your not getting enough quality to lock the feeds.
I agree here. When I got my 920, I did a master reset so I could reprogram all the sat locations to my dish. Once locked on a DCII signal, it mapped in less than 20 minutes. Mine did it on G1-3. Since you're fixed on C3, just pick a channel that the DC light comes on, if it's on steady, that should be enough signal, and let it sit there for a while.:)

Thanks guys. My DSR-922 seems to have a bad capacitor problem. Analog channels come in fine, but on the digital channels I cannot get a stable lock. The open DCII channels are blocky and the DC light won't stay on. My commercial DCII IRDs locked on fine and produced a stable picture. I found about 20mv of AC on the positive end of C192 on the board. That might be the issue.

Jonathan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)