Charlie Chat Comments!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I agree with the VOD name being misleading.

The SuperDish will require professional installation and if you subscribe to AT50 and the locals or HD package for a year then you get the dish and installation both for free. Since about everyone has AT50 anyways it would be cheaper to purchase the HD or locals package for a year than it would be to purchase the dish and installation. A year of locals is $72 (6x12) and a year of the HD pack is $120 (10x12) or $110 (10x11) if purchased annually.

I am very happy about this deal that they are offering customers. I think the professional installation and SuperDish price for those not wanting to commit is a bit steep though, especially if someone needed more than one SuperDish.

I wonder how the promotion works for those with 3-6 receivers since the SuperDish will probably have outputs to two receivers. Maybe they will provide the switch required at no additional cost if one would exist for the SuperDish. I wouldn't think they would want to provide 2 or 3 SuperDishes nor would the customer be happy with having 2 or 3 bigger sized dishes for a solution.

Reactions: Neutron
Charlie talked about how great this DishVOD is and how no one ellse has it and a little while later he talks about cable companies having PVRs and how some cable companies charge $10/month. Weak Charlie very weak. So you are saying the cable company can offer true VOD and PVR technology that lets you record and pause etc. He should not mention the word VOD because it just points out the disparity between Dish Network and Cable.
I am a Dish Network fan but this DishVOD is total BS and whoever thought it up should be demoted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts