Charlie Chat - Contest Rules

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It’s the Holiday Season and we here at SatelliteGuys.US was to celebrate the season with you!

This Monday Night we will be holding our Charlie Chat… Chat! During this Charlie Chat… Chat we will be celebrating the holidays with you and we will be holding a few giveaways!

The prizes come to us courtesy of “Santa Claude” from DishStore.NET!

We will have a great selection of prizes to give away!

We hope you will join us in our chat!

Below are the rules for our giveaway contests.

OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES

You MUST be a Registered SatelliteGuys.US Member

You MUST be in our SatelliteGuys Chat Room at the time of the contest.

You MUST have posted at least 1 (one) message to any of the SatelliteGuys.US forums since you have been a member.

During the Chat a special CONTEST URL will be posted to the Chat Room, this URL should automatically open in a new browser window.

When the URL is posted a description of the prize will be given and also a specific time period will be given, this time period is the amount of time you have to enter the contest.

To enter the contest follow the link, you will see a Contest Page which will show you the prize, the time left and number of entries and a button to click to enter the contest.

Click the button, you will be notified you are now entered!

At the end of the specified time the contest will automatically close and a winner will be randomly drawn and sent to Scott Greczkowski who will announce the Winner in the Chat Room.

YOU MUST BE PRESENT IN THE CHAT ROOM TO WIN.

If the winner is not present then we will repeat the contest (this time for a shorter period of time) until we have declared a winner.

Again winner is drawn randomly by the server.

In event of a server malfunction we will rerun the contest till we have a winner. In the event of total server malfunction the administrator has the right to award the prize to a random person in the chat.

Winners will have 48 hours to submit their shipping address to Scott Greczkowski via email to scott@satelliteguys.us or a private message.

Unclaimed prizes after 48 hours will not be awarded.

Limit one prize win per user per Chat Event.

WE WILL BE HOLDING MULTIPLE CONTESTS DURRING THE CHAT!

Only one entry per IP address is allowed, users using multiple usernames to enter the contest to better their odds will be disqualified.

Other then that Have FUN and Happy Holiday’s from your friends at SatelliteGuys.US and DishStore.NET!

I am trying to confirm that, its normally at 9pm EST, however I have heard rumblins that this chat may be on at 10pm est.

Scott Greczkowski said:
You MUST be in our SatelliteGuys Chat Room at the time of the contest.

YOU MUST BE PRESENT IN THE CHAT ROOM TO WIN.

WE WILL BE HOLDING MULTIPLE CONTESTS DURRING THE CHAT!

Ummmm.... Where is the 'chat' room? Is it available all the time or just on special occaisions? I've looked all over for a link and so far it has illuded me.

The chat room is only open for special events (although its always open)

It can be accessed at http://chat.satelliteguys.us

I have heard a few others post that it was going to be on at 10 00 PM and I saw on the EPG on my 721 that it was going to be on at 10 00 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)