This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Charlie Chat Monday Night

I think I heard Charlie say a couple of weeks into April for the release of the 922 w/o browser.

Thanks.
I hope by the time they're finally ready to release it , the competition releases something theyve had up their sleeve.

used to not be

they used to not be compatible it has only been recently that they become usable together.

they used to not be compatible it has only been recently that they become usable together.

Well, where's the company educating its employees on that? Why does the customer know more? I mean, hello! I'm not paying Dish $200 a month to sit on its ass! I could see, maybe another company's product and how they work, But This is actual DishNetwork products. The people WHO WORK FOR THE COMPANY SHOULD BE EDUCATED ABOUT ITS OWN PRODUCTS. PLAIN and SIMPLE! How hard is that to understand?

Last edited:

I asked about this and guess what? NO one has ever heard of them charging for this service!

filters down

Well, where's the company educating its employees on that? Why does the customer know more? I mean, hello! I'm not paying Dish $200 a month to sit on its ass!

Since this is only recently due to the problems w/ 61.5 it has most likely not filtered down to the mass staff. Mostly CSR's have little tech knowledge anyway. I would think that dish net dealers got some type of email but many haven't paid attention since they are more worried about the usual install stuff.

Well, where's the company educating its employees on that? Why does the customer know more? I mean, hello! I'm not paying Dish $200 a month to sit on its ass!

maybe you need to go spend your money somewhere else then.

Its cost cutting measures the company is saving on. The company is only as good as its employees! Uneducated employees on company matters should be a big red flag!

High winds and a dish LOS prevents me from posting anything tonight (just got in from work & timer set for 2 am)will try to post caps Tuesday night after work...

Sorry to hear about your bad weather.

No worries. Nothing was on the chat that wasn't on these boards a week ago.

So I'm guessing by the lack of new HD talk there wasn't a mention of any?

They had the nerve to promote the 3-mos Free HBO/Showtime offer to current customers, when it seems that most don't qualify to get it. Grrrrr!

So I'm guessing by the lack of new HD talk there wasn't a mention of any?

There was a quick sentence about HD in "April" nothing specific on who, what and when.

Also a statement on 922, April 1st, though Charlie did follow up with maybe a couple weeks after April 1st, and at this time not being released with wb browser

Im curious.. did they say anything about your TV2 being cut from pay?

I got up to reading page 5 and i have to go to work... just curious to see if he had mentioned anything about it if its not a true statement or if they are gonna cut TV2 pay for Dish Network pay.

I'm sorry, officer, but I have no idea what your question is and I have not been drinking.

I'm sorry, officer, but I have no idea what your question is and I have not been drinking.

Gee... nice way to answer a question with sarcasim. dont come my way, who knows what charges i could throw at you.

i hope you dont treat your dish network customers like this. way to represent Dish Network!!!

Last edited: