Charlie Chat Recap

HD locals coming to Charlotte in early 2007!! Goodbye TWC and Hello Dish :)

At least you are getting all 4 networks. We only get ABC and NBC here in Raleigh thanks to Capital Broadcasting and need to get a new DISH just for those 2 channels ... Sometimes I wish Raleigh had OAO vs. Affiliates for CBS (and Fox)...

If I could get a stable picture OTA of CBS, I wouldn't care so much.

Q: David: I have 622 question the enhanced pip when will the split screen be enabled.
A: It is in the works, not quite yet.

Then why on last months Tech Chay did Dan Minnick say this updated was going to be released on December 1st?

Dan is the Sr VP of engeneering, how could he not know that this was not ready and announce a December 1st release date?

Then why on last months Tech Chay did Dan Minnick say this updated was going to be released on December 1st?

Dan is the Sr VP of engeneering, how could he not know that this was not ready and announce a December 1st release date?

Maybe they found a show stopper bug in beta and the release was pushed back?

It does happen Scott, really.

"Q: Wes: Kevin what is your favorite game for the Wii?"

Are you freakin' kidding me??

I was passed to a CSR when my question was regarding the external storage for the 622. :( Oh well. I don't have a 622 yet, but I wanted to ask for everyone here.

You would think Charlie and Co. would like hearing from us since we do so much for DISH here.

I was passed to a CSR when my question was regarding the external storage for the 622. :( Oh well. I don't have a 622 yet, but I wanted to ask for everyone here.

You would think Charlie and Co. would like hearing from us since we do so much for DISH here.

They really don't want to know the Truth !!

Their in there own "Perfect World" !:eureka

I had to work late, so I missed the CC, got into the chat room at 7:00 (Pacific) and chatted for a bit and then watched some football.

Reading the recap, I'd have to say that aside from missing the online chat, I didn't miss much. If the next chat is the tech chat in Feb. then it doesn't sound like they plan much breaking news for the CES... :(

Reading the recap, I'd have to say that aside from missing the online chat, I didn't miss much. If the next chat is the tech chat in Feb. then it doesn't sound like they plan much breaking news for the CES... :(

CES is smack dab when the CC would be.

1/8 is the 2nd Monday of the month, the opening of the show and Dish has a press conference at 10:00am.

I'll see whoever is there from Sat Guys :D

Cheers,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts