Charlie's Email Address

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Can someone provide me with Dish TVs Charlie's address? I have a questiong for home and want the straight poop. Thanks

If we had Charlie's email address, he would get so many emails from people here at SatGuys that he'd have to change it. Your best bet is the ceo@e* email address.

Think about it, he's not that brain dead to actually use his own name in any email address.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's something just like that.... Think about this: He's the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company. He probably has a secretary that reads his e-mail and is good at hitting the "Delete" button. :D

I would just like to say that I sent an email to ceo@echostar.com last Friday about a service complaint that I had. Saturday afternoon my phone rang and it was Dish calling to discuss the problem. I was suprised to receive something besides an email with "regrets". We talked for a few minutes and the gentleman offered his apologies and gave me his "direct line" for any future problems that might arise. They also made good for the time that I spent trying to rectify the situation, which was not necessary, but I did not refuse. :) It was nice to hear from someone that seemed to care about my situation personally. I have to say I was impressed and glad that they went to the trouble.

Dish customer since 1996.

Wow Tom_T that is great news. I will be a new install and all I have is a question about the equipment before I sign the deal. I am getting two different answers from the local retail authorized Dish dealer/installer and the folks at Dish customer service. I hope I hear from the CEO or whoever too. Thanks for the info.

Wow Tom_T that is great news. I will be a new install and all I have is a question about the equipment before I sign the deal. I am getting two different answers from the local retail authorized Dish dealer/installer and the folks at Dish customer service. I hope I hear from the CEO or whoever too. Thanks for the info.

Why don't you ask the question here? The people in this forum are VERY knowledgeable.

OK. Here is a quick bottom line of what I want to know. I want the Pentagon channel which is on bird 61. Everything else for my zip (62269) that I want requires a 1000+ antenna. The Pentagon channel is listed in the Everything pack. I realize it is five LNDs involved but I can manually switch 129 and 61.5 when required on the DPP44 switch and then run dish check. Dish customer service says they will pay for the second dish and the authorized retail local Dish shop says no they won't. Maybe Dish TV can offer better deals and the local shop cannot. I don't think that is right. They both should be the same as far as I am concerned. Since the Pentagon channel is listed for viewing and I want it, why should I have to pay for the second dish to see it?

I want the Pentagon channel which is on bird 61.

The Pentagon channel is listed in the Everything pack.

Since the Pentagon channel is listed for viewing and I want it, why should I have to pay for the second dish to see it?
Available at no additional cost to DISH Network customers. May require additional dish antenna to view this programming. Additional fees may apply.

DISH Network -- The Pentagon Channel

It is a free channel. Since Dish can't give it to you w/o an add'l dish, have them apply the appropriate credit to your monthly bill. That would be for $0.00, just to be clear.

I had already sent a private message to Claude with question and guess what, he just called me. He said I would have to get a 61.5 international channel and then it would be covered.