Charlie's Email Address

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So what, add an international channel, get the dish installed, then cancel it, right ?? Probably cheaper than paying for a full service call plus paying for the dish or part of the cost.

Yeah, you'll get 61.5, but now no 129. It's not difficult to add the 129 on your plus dish, just add the bracket.

I think you were the one asking for pentagon AND regional FSN, which is why 61.5/129 is needed.

I think suntv is on 61.5, so there's your international channel of choice, after that go get yourself a couple of dp21 switches and integrate the 5 sats yourself so your not checkswitching all of the time.

All y'all. Charlesshell is screwing with you. I have PM's from him from February 2006 when he was thinking about getting E or D (he has charter). Apparently all the sincere help that is offered here is not enough for him. I worked for a local retailer here that will not even talk to him anymore! I, at this point, would imagine that CEO has probably rendered his emails to the square box on the floor. It might even be Charlie testing our patience....

This email was dated February 16, 2006......

Thanks for the splitter info. I have bought bunches of things from Skywalker in O'Fallon, MO. They seem like a good company. I am getting my house ready for Dish TV and live in O'Fallon, IL. I have installed Skywalker's coax already. I just noticed on one of the boxes that it was made in China. Do you think it is good quality stuff? Also Ray, I am not getting any replys to my question titled 622/625 Question. Can you help me?

Thanks,
Charlie Shell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)