Charter Customers! Read this ( New pricing)

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Important Price Information Effective February 2007

Dear Charter Communications Customer:

Eddective with your February 2007 billing statement, monthly subscription prices for several services will be adjusted to better reflect the value of the services Charter offers.

If you subsribe to Charters Family & Family Information Tier or the Movie Tier, please note:
-Effectice Ferbuary 1,2007, the Family & Information Tier will be renamed Charter Total View
-Charter Total View will include all the programming that is currently in the Family & Information Tier and will be priced at $10.00 per month
-The Movie Tier, which includes Showtime, The Moview Channel and Encore Channels, will be renamed Charter Moview View and will be priced at $10.00 per month

Icewolf

Thanks for the heads up but to add in some markets I have heard that they will also be substantially increasing the 3mb internet speeds also. But ultimatly All of the providers for tv are increasing prices so anymore I just take increase notifications with a grain of salt.

They are upping 3meg customers to 5meg for free from april till the end of the year. Which will be nice, but it would be better if they offered a slower speed like 768 or 1 meg for half price. Considering thats what verizon is offering. 768 for 20 bucks Belchertown, Mass

I wish they would offer a slower down package with a faster upload. The only reason I have the 10meg service from charter is it is the only one with the 1 meg upload. If they offerred a 5/1 plan, I would have to believe it would sell well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts