cheapest way to do this?

rvanya

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
I am 8 weeks out of our new house being completed. I currently have a 622 and a 211. But in the new house, I will need at least 2 more receivers, both with hd capability. I don't really care about dvr capability in those.

What is the cheapest way to accomplish this? If I buy them from someplace like ebay, is that legit? Would I have to get them activated? Sorry if some of these are dumb questions but this is the first time I've had to deal with any of this.

Buy a couple more 211s for $245 each from Dishstore.net?

Not sure how many tuners you have on lease. You may be able to lease one and buy one. I think you can lease up to 4 tuners. (your 622 will count as 2 tuners).

You could look on eBay, but that's such a buyer beware kinda thing, that for this item I'm not sure I'd do it. I'd have to have a really good feeling about the person I'm buying from.

just my 2 cents.

You can only have 4 tuners on your account. You already have 3, so you cannot add 2 more.

Not right

You can have a maximum of 4 LEASED Tuners on your account. You can have up to 12 tuners on your account but you have to buy all above 4. A Maximum of 6 boxes.. But all 6 could be duals for a total of 12 tuners

Awesome. Thanks for the input folks. I just wanted some of the details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts