Check the main page

Status
Not open for further replies.
cripes
dont scare me like that...I go to the site and the little snowman scared the hell out of me (I have POwer 97 from Winnipeg on my speakers going so this came over the speakers...I'm at work) :)

Don't they sound the same? JUST KIDDING!! :D

It scared the hell out of me too when the page first came up. :)

dang, I have enough trouble looking at this site from work, I accidentally typed in satelliteguys.com one day, now this one makes noise too.

mwgiii said:
Wow, that freaked me out for a minute, until I found where that voice was coming from.:)
Me too, at first I thought it meant I was due for yet another dosage increase on my medication. :shocked :bday !sadroll :shocked :what :bounce :welcome :welcome

I just noticed the snow[wo]man's eyes follow my mouse pointer around ala XEyes for that extra creepy touch. :)

But it seems to have attention deficit disorder, at least when the pointer moves to certain parts of the screen.

Yeah it should follow your mouse around after its done talking.

Also now it should only play once instead of everytime you load the page. If you want to see it again just press the play button. :)

Nah just more hair. :D :D

I tried making it look like me the best I could.

I wanted to personally greet everyone who stopped by SatelliteGuys today and wanted to know about tonight's activities. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts