Check this out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

I_HATE_VOOM

Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
I signed up for voom in Jan and was so pissed :mad: by the inept installation done on the box and antenna and the 4 no call no show that I complained and cancelled my service in 2 weeks.

When I did this the operator said I would not be billed for anything NOR the early termination fee..Fast forward 2 months and I receive a bill for over $200, WTF. I call csr and am told to disregard the bill and reschedule a pick up for the receiver.

3 weeks later I receive a bill for over $600 :mad: :mad: :mad: . I call again am told I owe $400 for the box and $250 for early termination. I explain I was told twice the fee was waived and they responded with, "oh, I'm very sorry but that request was denied." Well, F**K ME but who was going to tell me that it had to get approved and that it was denied.

At first they didn't believe that I was told the fee was going to be waived. Then I asked why was the request submitted and their comments in the system stated that the request could not be approved for missed appointments and it was dated in late March. They said, "Oh, yes, it seems possible but we can't approve it and you WILL be responsible for the $250.

I explained that I never would have cancelled if I was told I would have to pay the fee so I want the VOOM subscription reactivated since I stilled had the box.
They agreed saying, "we would love to retain you as a valued customer" so my system was reactivated.

:mad: TWO DAYS LATER THEY ANNOUNCE THEY'RE SHUTTING DOWN.......WTF :mad:

F**K'em, LET THEM BURN

saw lot's of post like this.........can't run a business that way. I knew it was only a matter of time

Let me guess... all this time from the install date you had Voom service and watched it everyday. Thinking you were getting the service for free since you made an attempt to cancel and for some strange reason the signal kept on coming. You kept side stepping the request for Installs to pick up the equipment because you figured why not keep on watching for nothing. Am I close to the real story here?

Isn't amazing to how many new poster there is not that voom is shutting down they are coming out of the wood work everywhere.

t

Dog6869 said:
Sounds Like a Troll that can not bitch about tny yhing else so you just make up crap like this now...........

Yep, I believe my account in my post above of what happened to the guy is closer to the truth. Troll thinks he is ripping Voom off for service and they won't notice. Guess what? They did and he now has to pay the bill for what he consumed. How many times have we heard this whine story when people get caught?

this is another one of the thread that need to close just useless info from a 1 time poster that all the sudden is no happy with voom cause voom wants there money.

t

Indy said:
Let me guess... all this time from the install date you had Voom service and watched it everyday. Thinking you were getting the service for free since you made an attempt to cancel and for some strange reason the signal kept on coming. You kept side stepping the request for Installs to pick up the equipment because you figured why not keep on watching for nothing. Am I close to the real story here?

No, not at all. I had been a comcast cable subscriber since it was disconected and even went as far as arranging to send the box UPS but thats when all this happened. Obviously their service sucks and the installers SUCK HARD. (which is probably why your all pissed) But it doesn't matter what any of you think or say. ....VOOM IS GONE.

:neener Nah Nah Na NAh Nah :neener .......By the way, all us newbe posters aren't the ones bitching. You VOOM groupies are the ones bitching up a storm at everyones post because you can't take it :river , we're just stating the FACTS.

F**K'em, LET THEM BURN

Their are a lot of haters in the world.

I_HATE_VOOM said:
Their are a lot of haters in the world.
I guess you would know...apparently being a charter member of that thankfully limited club.

Thanks for dropping in, now drop out...or dead...or whatever...
mad15.gif

on a role 2 post now

ps. sorry you install sucked but no all do even if i say so myself

tyork

my first install went pretty well. When my second installer came out he was even better. I'm quite happy with not only my installers but with the service that VOOM provided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)