Checkout error on Glorystar

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shibby191

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Somewhere
I'm getting the following error when trying to checkout on the Glorystar site. Seems a bit odd and a bit disconcerting as well. Using Firefox 3.
Anyone else have a problem?

----------------------------------------------------------

Secure Connection Failed

www.glorystar.tv uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
*.poweron.com , poweron.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

We have brought this to our IT department's attention. This is a SSL certificate for another business co-hosted on the server. It appears that the shopping cart is issued the incorrect SSL certificate for the transaction. It is not related to a spoof, and our IT department will correct the error.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Ok, thanks. I thought maybe I had some spyware or something which is why I posted in the forum. I'll keep an eye out for it to be fixed.

Also looking forward to the combo package with the new receiver being up on the web site. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)