Chicago

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you would have looked about 45 miles to the northwest suburbs, there are a few of us FTA people out here that dont have to deal with the OTARD rules and HOAs. Im a little too far to get all those OTA stations. The last time I tried it was about 20 that I could actually receive.

Illinois - The Land of Convicted Politicians

I thought that was Louisiana! :D

But not to get too far off-topic, WGN OTA would be a big plus. Problem is, if i'd ever move to a larger city than New Orleans, chances are it would be NYC. I've spent lots of time there, gotten to know how to get around on the subway system, and love the retail photo-video and electronics stores!

Last edited:
Superstation WGN Chicago

A trip to Chicago wouldn't be complete without seeing superstation WGN.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 79
Do they still have a Bradley Place address? I went there as a child -- was a player in a game on Bozo's Circus. My, what a tiny studio it was. Had a live band, though. And Ringmaster Ned...

Too bad is right, would be so great if WGN was FTA.

You're not missing much anymore. I have it on my cable lineup, never watch it since they went "WGN America" and took most of the Chicago spots, promos and other Chicago flavor away. Even the news seems distant. Same ole tanning mats and exercise ads all day. ME Tv kills their program lineup and IS FTA!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)