Me Tv Chicago is going national

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This is a very good find of info! I watched "Me Tv" while camping in the Chicago area and loved this OTA channel. My wife will like "one Day At a Time" if they still carry it. Next big question, will it be FTA? OH PLEASE.

This is great news! Along with Antenna TV, RTV, The HUB, TUFF TV and others 2011 will be a good year for retro TV. Just buy an OTA antenna and FTA dish and you can say goodbye to cable and pizza dish satellite forever.

I have 3 Me Tv's right now. MeTV Chicago, Me Too Chicago and Me Tv Milwaukee, Soon I'll have Me Tv National too if they put it on bird. That with RTV, Antenna Tv, The Hub, and all the other semi retro channels I think I don't have the time to watch them all. :eek:

TVLand is going to become irrelevant soon if they don't get back to their roots. Look at how many retro channels are popping up these days!

The big question is will these be on ku or C-Band? I am waiting to see before I purchase a system. ;)

Ok, I was going to get a small dish setup, but I want those channels. How high does a new c-band dish need to be? I have a 38" tall old primestar pole in the yard 3" diameter and in excellent shape.

Oh my goodness this channel has a fine schedule. I contacted them asking about a FTA feed so if I hear anything I will post it.

http://www.metvnetwork.com/metv_schedule.pdf

Fat air, thanks for the link, but the dish wont fit on my 3" pole. I believe sadoun's does and I am going to email them. I really dont want another pole in the yard....figures it would not fit. ;(

I did get a response from Antenna TV and they will be having a feed on C-band. I havent heard from Me Tv. I will try emailing someone else.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts