Me Tv Chicago is going national

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got emailed today from MeTv the feed will be on AMC3. The gentleman said "Will lite up and have bars up later today". Can you get AMC3 on a 4 foot dish? A friend wanted to know that doesnt want a BUD.

Screenshots

ME TV!!!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 246
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 237
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 260
Ice, are you seeing it on your 6ft.? Nothing on my 6ft. fixed at 87w but the usual stuff. I switch to my 8ft. movable comming in just fine. I've got the same signal levels Popcorn has!?

Nice screen shot Popcorn.

Jim

I really had to tweak the hell out of it to obtain a 35-38 quality on the Pansat 1500...but something weird was going on before. Nasa was real low and others were all over the board. I locked TVU with a 80 quality yet Nasa was 30 (threshold)?

But I did get it before...enough to bring in the signal and lock the channel on a scan

I cant try the fixed dish on the deck (that is at 99W) because the table is froze to the deck and under snow right now ;)

Nothing herein Connecticut... not even a blip...

Everything else on that satellite is coming in from 60 - 75%...

Ice, are you seeing it on your 6ft.? Nothing on my 6ft. fixed at 87w but the usual stuff. I switch to my 8ft. movable comming in just fine. I've got the same signal levels Popcorn has!?

Nice screen shot Popcorn.

Jim

Thank you Jim. For some reason every channel except "THIS" scanned in. I'll have to check on it later tonight.

I've noticed that it's labeled "MeTV1". Wouldn't it be awesome if they also broadcast "MeTV2" which would be a different time zone feed.

The mux is half null pids. So they probably have room to add another channel. Perhaps they will move This TV over. There is not enough room for two channels where This TV is now.

Thank you Jim. For some reason every channel except "THIS" scanned in. I'll have to check on it later tonight.

THIS scanned in right next to MEtv1 after I cleaned out all the tp's and did a fresh scan

Wow, whats out there now, lets see.. We now have Rtv, Me tv, My tv, This, and That. Am I missing anything.

Jim

THIS scanned in right next to MEtv1 after I cleaned out all the tp's and did a fresh scan

Wow, whats out there now, lets see.. We now have Rtv, Me tv, My tv, This, and That. Am I missing anything.

Jim

Plus in a few weeks we get "Antenna TV". I won't need Dish Network anymore. :)

Getting a Q of 57 on the Azbox with my 7.5' fiberglass. (here on the wet coast)
Looking forward with anticipation to the new channels. Isn't this just the greatest hobby?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)