Chiller Channel on Dish Network?

They already have Monters-HD, so by the way Charlie thinks, he likely considers that need for this type of programming has already been satisfied.

he may be right.

Yeah and MonsterHD is better than Chiller. Also I think the Chiller Channel cuts out things like on regular TV but not for sure.

Since we are getting MHD and have Rave. Id say there is a chance we'll see it. I think D* has dibs in ChillerHD when it comes out, but then it opens up for others.

Id like to have it and MonHD, but Ill take MonHD if I have to choose.

Yeah and MonsterHD is better than Chiller. Also I think the Chiller Channel cuts out things like on regular TV but not for sure.

I agree that MonsterHD is better but two horror channels would be better than the one (horror movie fan from way back!!).

Isnt chiller mostly series not movies? I think itd be a good add.

I'm only going on what I've heard. I believe you're right though (old Friday the 13th series, Tales From the Darkside, etc. I might be interested in seeing those again but you'd think they would run out of material after a while if that's the case.

Yeah you might be right heck checking out their site now it might not be a bad add on. They air that show NIGHT GALLERY that was a spooky show when I was a kid.

Here their site!

ChillerTV

I also would like to see Chiller on Dish if for nothing else greater variety of programming. However, Monster HD is the better of the two since it's in HD and doesn't edit programming like Chiller does.

I have D* and Chiller has got to be my favorite channel. I don't think I would be able to live without it. I record the programs I like on my DVR (which is a lot) to save them for the overnight hours with a bucket of popcorn (nothing like classic horror in the middle of the night!). If E* does not pick up this channel, I don't think that I would EVER switch to Dish.

my dad has direct , only thing we watch on it is chiller when i go over his house, maybe dish will pick it up, i was emailing a lady at universal and she said they are talking to a couple of people about picking it up, that was about 2 months ago, i tried getting back in touch with her last week and BANG she aint there no mo :( i hope i didnt get her fired, she said nothing specific ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)