Chiller Channel on Dish Network?

It's possible he has a legitamite receiver and is beta testing the channel for Dish.
It's also possible that Chiller is temporarily being sent ITC for testing, and he has a FTA receiver. I'll check my Twinhan tonight since it's an SD channel (unless it's an 8PSK SD channel).

Edit: Nope, no picture nor sound on 199. Chiller is not FTA right now.

Last edited:
loyal as in stealing huh?

buh bye. Since as of right now I cannot see 199 on either my dish box or my FTA box (and unlike you, mine are LEGAL) its not there. But since you can see it that means one of two things and that one has already been prven wrong. So you are viewing them on those "special" boxes that you have to update everyday, huh?

loyal as in stealing huh?

buh bye. Since as of right now I cannot see 199 on either my dish box or my FTA box (and unlike you, mine are LEGAL) its not there. But since you can see it that means one of two things and that one has already been prven wrong. So you are viewing them on those "special" boxes that you have to update everyday, huh?

Plus he hasn't offered any clarification as to how he's viewing it. If there was a legitimate reason, such as beta-testing for Dish, he should have mentioned that. It's pretty obvious how he's getting it, especially given his previous behavior. I don't know about you, but if I was stealing satellite service, I wouldn't go trumpeting things on the boards that are a dead giveaway.

I just called dish and the woman on the other line said that chiller will "most definietly be avalible within the next few days if it isn't already". so I'm excited =D

He could have gotten it by mistake. I did once get USAHD in error because one hour later it was gone. I beleive Dish does send out test channels in error or did I by some miracle picked up a Direct TV broadcast??