Chinese Jade World

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Satrexy

Original poster
May 9, 2005
I have an activated D10 receiver with Jade World on 119 satellite. Before it was shipped, the channels were viewable from a triple lnb dish in Florida. It has been shipped to me in the Caribbean, and I have a 1.2M dish pointed to 119.

How can I download the guide and how can I view the channels? I do not have 101 0r 110 installed.

Thanks for a detailed response.

Satrexy said:
I have an activated D10 receiver with Jade World on 119 satellite. Before it was shipped, the channels were viewable from a triple lnb dish in Florida. It has been shipped to me in the Caribbean, and I have a 1.2M dish pointed to 119.

How can I download the guide and how can I view the channels? I do not have 101 0r 110 installed.

Thanks for a detailed response.
Need 101 for guide data :yes

Why not considering 95 instead of 119, but you still need a oval dish that has the 101 lnb come with. It has 3 channels instead of the regular 5 channels.

The 95 satellite footprint is included the Carribean.

sksatellite said:
Why not considering 95 instead of 119, but you still need a oval dish that has the 101 lnb come with. It has 3 channels instead of the regular 5 channels.

D's 95 dish has a holder for a 101 lnb. SO you can do it in a one dish set-up.

grydlok said:
D's 95 dish has a holder for a 101 lnb. SO you can do it in a one dish set-up.

We can not get 101 from here. Someone has it working with only satellite 119, but I do not know how to do it.

I am amenable to any help. I can only chose between round, oval2, or oval 3 in dish setup.....looks like I have to choose between 101/110/119.

I can get signal on 110 and 119 0nly. 119 is peaked at 65%.

I am grateful for any suggestion. It was showing on 119 before it was shipped.

Satrexy said:
We can not get 101 from here. Someone has it working with only satellite 119, but I do not know how to do it.

I am amenable to any help. I can only chose between round, oval2, or oval 3 in dish setup.....looks like I have to choose between 101/110/119.

I can get signal on 110 and 119 0nly. 119 is peaked at 65%.

I am grateful for any suggestion. It was showing on 119 before it was shipped.

YOu need to has someone here in the state or at Carribean to download the program guide from 101. or it would work at all.

sksatellite said:
YOu need to has someone here in the state or at Carribean to download the program guide from 101. or it would work at all.

Once I download the guide from 101 I can continue to watch without 101?
Can I continue to set it on 119 only?

sksatellite said:

Jadeworld is mirrored from 119 so all 5 channels are included off 95. The bigger dish may work where you want to go! :yes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)