One World Sports

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
For those who don't venture to the "other site" I thought I would pass along that they are reporting that One World Sports HD is in TEST mode on ch 623.

Reactions: fireponcoal
I currently have Fios but seeing that this channel is finally being brought to D* is good news indeed. It'll make switching to them much easier when I do. I really enjoy OneWorldSports even though I'm well aware that it's not for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they have KHL Hockey on this channel

They do. And a ton of other things, here's the list according to Wikipedia

ONE World Sports' coverage includes:

Soccer[edit]
Hockey[edit]
Basketball[edit]
Rugby[edit]
Baseball[edit]
Cricket[edit]
Golf[edit]
Table Tennis[edit]
  • ITTF Table Tennis Pro Series
Badminton[edit]
Darts[edit]

So much different stuff that I personally like indulging in. They used to have Japanese baseball and J-league soccer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ejb1980
They do. And a ton of other things, here's the list according to Wikipedia

ONE World Sports' coverage includes:

Soccer[edit]
Hockey[edit]
Basketball[edit]
Rugby[edit]
Baseball[edit]
Cricket[edit]
Golf[edit]
Table Tennis[edit]
  • ITTF Table Tennis Pro Series
Badminton[edit]
Darts[edit]
at least I can follow the CHL players that go over to the KHL! now

A little off topic, but it's my topic, so I can!

Speaking of world sporting events, I am watching the Opening Ceremonies now, and have been for a while. Rio is one hour ahead of the east coast. ONE HOUR!! Why is NBC tape delaying it!?!?!!? Why?

Thank you, antenna, for giving me CBC Montreal and no tape delay.

I realize that Directv would probably black it out if they carried the channel, although my parents cable doesn't black out CBC and they - Comcast - would seem to have more of a reason to try to force a blackout.

A little off topic, but it's my topic, so I can!

Speaking of world sporting events, I am watching the Opening Ceremonies now, and have been for a while. Rio is one hour ahead of the east coast. ONE HOUR!! Why is NBC tape delaying it!?!?!!? Why?

Thank you, antenna, for giving me CBC Montreal and no tape delay.

I realize that Directv would probably black it out if they carried the channel, although my parents cable doesn't black out CBC and they - Comcast - would seem to have more of a reason to try to force a blackout.
One of my local news outlets reported that NBC delayed it for the sake of gaining a larger nationwide veiwing audience.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

One of my local news outlets reported that NBC delayed it for the sake of gaining a larger nationwide veiwing audience.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

It worked out perfectly for me. The country introductions finished around 9:50 on CBC, and the Red Sox game started at 10 on NESN so I consider it a win.

Reactions: goaliebob99
Well I hope this going to be a fine channel to come on the air on Directv Aussie Rule Football other than that I don't mind watching rugby game match.:clapping

Update: One World Sports has been appearing on the app for a couple of days now. It is scheduled to go on the air between 5:30 and 6:00 AM on Labor Day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts