One World Sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
For those who don't venture to the "other site" I thought I would pass along that they are reporting that One World Sports HD is in TEST mode on ch 623.

Reactions: fireponcoal
I currently have Fios but seeing that this channel is finally being brought to D* is good news indeed. It'll make switching to them much easier when I do. I really enjoy OneWorldSports even though I'm well aware that it's not for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they have KHL Hockey on this channel

They do. And a ton of other things, here's the list according to Wikipedia

ONE World Sports' coverage includes:

Soccer[edit]
Hockey[edit]
Basketball[edit]
Rugby[edit]
Baseball[edit]
Cricket[edit]
Golf[edit]
Table Tennis[edit]
  • ITTF Table Tennis Pro Series
Badminton[edit]
Darts[edit]

So much different stuff that I personally like indulging in. They used to have Japanese baseball and J-league soccer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ejb1980
They do. And a ton of other things, here's the list according to Wikipedia

ONE World Sports' coverage includes:

Soccer[edit]
Hockey[edit]
Basketball[edit]
Rugby[edit]
Baseball[edit]
Cricket[edit]
Golf[edit]
Table Tennis[edit]
  • ITTF Table Tennis Pro Series
Badminton[edit]
Darts[edit]
at least I can follow the CHL players that go over to the KHL! now

A little off topic, but it's my topic, so I can!

Speaking of world sporting events, I am watching the Opening Ceremonies now, and have been for a while. Rio is one hour ahead of the east coast. ONE HOUR!! Why is NBC tape delaying it!?!?!!? Why?

Thank you, antenna, for giving me CBC Montreal and no tape delay.

I realize that Directv would probably black it out if they carried the channel, although my parents cable doesn't black out CBC and they - Comcast - would seem to have more of a reason to try to force a blackout.

A little off topic, but it's my topic, so I can!

Speaking of world sporting events, I am watching the Opening Ceremonies now, and have been for a while. Rio is one hour ahead of the east coast. ONE HOUR!! Why is NBC tape delaying it!?!?!!? Why?

Thank you, antenna, for giving me CBC Montreal and no tape delay.

I realize that Directv would probably black it out if they carried the channel, although my parents cable doesn't black out CBC and they - Comcast - would seem to have more of a reason to try to force a blackout.
One of my local news outlets reported that NBC delayed it for the sake of gaining a larger nationwide veiwing audience.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

One of my local news outlets reported that NBC delayed it for the sake of gaining a larger nationwide veiwing audience.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

It worked out perfectly for me. The country introductions finished around 9:50 on CBC, and the Red Sox game started at 10 on NESN so I consider it a win.

Reactions: goaliebob99
Well I hope this going to be a fine channel to come on the air on Directv Aussie Rule Football other than that I don't mind watching rugby game match.:clapping

Update: One World Sports has been appearing on the app for a couple of days now. It is scheduled to go on the air between 5:30 and 6:00 AM on Labor Day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)