One World Sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I disagree. I think there are too many movie channels and reality show channels.

Perhaps we have both of those things but at least OneWorld has a honest to goodness unique set of programming. That honestly can't be said about many of the movie or sports channels that currently exist. The movie channels are useless to me honestly in that they don't offer anything I can't find eleswhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ejb1980
I am not sure which packages get it, but I have the sports pack so maybe it's just in there and premiere.

True..but badminton? Darts?

Those are a small portions of OWS's schedule, as they are on the other channels that air them. You should focus at the top of the list with KHL, cricket, and all the Asian soccer. They also air NASL soccer and some Ivy League football for American sports.

Reactions: fireponcoal
They used to have Japanese Baseball(Yomiuri Giants)up until this past season. I wish they still did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OWS isn't yet listed on their website as far as what package it's in.

For those who don't venture to the "other site" I thought I would pass along that they are reporting that One World Sports HD is in TEST mode on ch 623.

I have FiOS now and my DirecTV install is supposed to be happening now. I was watching hockey on 1World Sports while waiting for the tech to show up. Very happy to hear it may be coming to DirecTV.

Reactions: fireponcoal
I have FiOS now and my DirecTV install is supposed to be happening now. I was watching hockey on 1World Sports while waiting for the tech to show up. Very happy to hear it may be coming to DirecTV.

No maybe, it is there on ch 623. I watched the KHL game that was on today. This channel is a very welcome addition into my home!

Okay channel but they could of added it in HD or added better channels than this like FXM in HD etc

No maybe, it is there on ch 623. I watched the KHL game that was on today. This channel is a very welcome addition into my home!

I said maybe, because I was reading the beginning of this thread....not realizing it was started early last month:) I've enjoyed it on FiOS, as I love hockey and enjoy watching the KHL games! But, unfortunately my Choice Package doesn't have it.

I said maybe, because I was reading the beginning of this thread....not realizing it was started early last month:) I've enjoyed it on FiOS, as I love hockey and enjoy watching the KHL games! But, unfortunately my Choice Package doesn't have it.

It's in the sports pack, from what we've been able to gather, which means it's also in premiere. They are pretty generous with discounts on the Sports Pack in my experience if you wanna try.

Niche channel. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Lots of soccer. I don't like soccer, but others do. Complaining about that is like complaining that IHOP offers bacon and you like ham. Change the channel.

European hockey. Hockey is great. Good hockey played there.

Rugby. Nothing wrong with rugby.

Cricket. Don't know anything about cricket, except that it obviously has a common ancestor with baseball, the greatest game ever derived. Looking forward to learning.

According to Wiki, winter baseball from Mexico. Great. Japanese golf, and some random, mostly English, sports.

Great add.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)