choppy DCII audio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
I have choppy digital audio on all music transponders on W5/X4. Is there something wrong with the transponders or is my 4D going bad?

Just a quick check,but sounds okay on my 922.How's your signal quality?If your Q is good try unplugging and give it a reboot.

SQ 99. Tried power reset before I posted. No change.

Using a DSR410 here and the audio is fine on the audio channels.

I'm using Analogue Audio output (White & Red connectors) not Digital

Well try the analogs,if you still have the problem then it's something it the 4D.If the analog sounds ok then it could still be the 4D or the cable to your amp or something in the amp.
Also check your settings in Options maybe something changed there,I think it's supposed to be set to Dolby, generally.

My DSR-920 and DSr-4200v receive these ok. Your signal is not strong enough to hold signal. Check dish alignment and replace LNB if that does not work. You can buy a 15 degree lnb new on ebay for $10. I have a 6 ft converted microwave dish and just works on 125 bird. If anything changes will get an error like you are getting. My 10 ft dish has no error problems.

My DSR-920 and DSr-4200v receive these ok. Your signal is not strong enough to hold signal. Check dish alignment and replace LNB if that does not work. You can buy a 15 degree lnb new on ebay for $10. I have a 6 ft converted microwave dish and just works on 125 bird. If anything changes will get an error like you are getting. My 10 ft dish has no error problems.

At 99% SQ? Are you kidding?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)