Chromecast for Sling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
I was told by a person at Sling TV that roku had the least problems. I bought a Chromecast and the picture seems to "downgrade" more than when I had my roku 2 that's dead now hooked up. I have plenty of internet speed and everytime I try to change the speed settings in the Sling app it auto resets to "best" My picture will "downgrade" for lack of a better word and then in a few minutes look good again. And I generally don't run more than 1 device at a time through my modem. Any thoughts? Thanks. Andy

I'm not fully understanding your comment on the roku . Is the question about the Roku asking if you should get another Roku to stream? If you have a Slingbox, and are using your mobile device to send the picture to the TV using Chromecast has no effect on the quality of the picture unless your system can't handle it. What happens when you watch on the mobile device without Chromecast?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)