CI blackout Winnipeg vs Det - I live in CA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bobinchico

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 20, 2006
OK, How could this happen. I'm trying to set a DVR event for this Saturday at 4:00 for the Jets vs Wings game. It says not available and when I click on Help it tells me it is blacked out. What??? Blacked out when I live in California? I'm not even blacked out for the Sharks games on CI, only on NHLN and Versus.

Can anyone give me a reasonable explanation for this? I've sent an email to feedback@customeremail.dishnetwork.com but I'm not going to hold my breath expecting anything from them.

OK, How could this happen. I'm trying to set a DVR event for this Saturday at 4:00 for the Jets vs Wings game. It says not available and when I click on Help it tells me it is blacked out. What??? Blacked out when I live in California? I'm not even blacked out for the Sharks games on CI, only on NHLN and Versus.

Can anyone give me a reasonable explanation for this? I've sent an email to feedback@customeremail.dishnetwork.com but I'm not going to hold my breath expecting anything from them.

Will you send me a PM with your phone number or account number please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)