CIHD - Crime Investigation Channel 275

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is this a secret hallway or something? I don't see any tabs or links to indicate where you can re-authorize a receiver.

click on the link. sign in, check the receivers you wan to reauthorize and click refresh services.

Satracer has confirmed that this is an official launch. He said it was originally slated as one of next weeks launches. Those that are having trouble, there will be an automatic refresh by Direct.

Next week we are supposed to get more channels (a few of them).

I would be fine with that. D* dvr's sorry but need to function like E*'s. Their never slow, and have a ton of functions. If I could put all the guts from a E* receiver into a D* HR and have E*'s premiums,superstation,All american Direct, DPP,Eastern Arc with D* stable company tactics . I'd be good to go.
IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?:D

All it takes is a merger :)

For those of you without the Extra Pack, there's a promo still going on for three months free service on the DTV website.
Can you add it and then before the 3 months cancel without penalty? If so I'm going to do that.

Can you add it and then before the 3 months cancel without penalty? If so I'm going to do that.

Yes, I've done that each time it is offered. I'm guessing they will be adding to this package with each new HD launch & sooner or later the package will be worth it. In the mean time, it's a promo through 08 for me.

Yes, I've done that each time it is offered. I'm guessing they will be adding to this package with each new HD launch & sooner or later the package will be worth it. In the mean time, it's a promo through 08 for me.
Cool. I have been a customer since August of this year. So right now I would be able to get it for 3 months or is there not a deal currently?

I just added it. It said I get it free for 3 months so what the heck and if they add channels to it I may consider keeping it.

Not to get off topic. This thread is about CIHD, lol, but how do you go about getting 3 months free twice?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts