Cinema 10 Intermission Promos

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
I've only had Voom since May but the only time I saw something that wasn't Voom related promos was a trailer for I, Robot. This is the second piece of intermission material that has this guy promo'ing and talking about lots of different upcoming or currently playing Hollywood movies with interviews and segments of the trailer in HD or upconverted HD.

Could this be another example of Voom listening to its subs? Is Rainbow Media getting $$$ for running these promos? I would think so. I hope this is Stage 1 to getting more diverse content funded on the 21 Exclusives.

Dvlos,

I saw that too, it was trailers for movies like AVP, Bourne supremecy and collateral. Collateral was movie filmed with HD cameras so it would look great in HD, unfortunately the trailer is an upconvert and doesn't look nearly as good as the movie did.

I agree, DVLOS...

I'd much rather see new HD previews than the VOOM guy (although I think he must be history). And if it raises capital for more programming, I'm all the happier! :)

Yeah some of the trailer material was upconverted crap, but still the movie makers must give Voom a piece for the coverage they gave those movies. I always thought it would be a good idea to help fund the exclusives, and with more subs, Voom could charge more and use the money to finance better content to lure more subs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts