CITI Field IN SD....?

You actually could hear the ump and players talking. Not all game long and not every word was clear. But you COULD. And as far as MIGHT see, try looking thru mesh at any ball coming at you. If you were at the right angle or in tehn rigth seat you COULD/MIGHT see the spin on the ball. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't know, I've never been privileged enough or had enough expendable money to sit that low.

I've been in the lower bowl at Joe Lewis ONCE in my life and those tickets were given to me for doing a job for a guy, we got to talking about the Wings and mentioned that I missed being able to get tickets because I had to work that day.
Back then Wings tickets were selling out for the season in 10 minutes.
Anyways, he called his contacts at work and had tickets for me at will call on the day we decided on by the time I left his place doing the job.

That was a very memorable experience :)

Jimbo

I do give them credit for making the exterior look like Ebbetts Field. Looks awesome!

Old timers in New York gave me chlls when they said that walking into Citi Field was like walking back in time to the days of Ebbetts Field. A great attention to detail was also given because all fans with tickets must go through the front of the Ebbetts look alike and walk through the Robinson Rotunda . . . great design idea!

File:Ebbets1913OpeningDay.jpg

img_citi_field_landing_581x300.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts