Clamp / Incline bracket FOR 1 meter offset Winegard

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks folks,,,I checked with Winegard and they referred me to a retailer who I contacted and could not help me,,,,I got in touch with WSI,,,,am awaiting their feedbacks,,,,Tks guys,,,

Over the years, members have come up with ingenious ideas for mounting such dishes onto motors.
While the focus has generally been Primestar dishes, where the heavy mount was removed, still the ideas might give you some food for thought.
Of course, since you're trying to get original equipment, I won't push that agenda. ;)

By the way, I see in your signature you've got a 24" elliptical dish.
What are you getting on that little thing.?. - :rolleyes:

Tks Anole,,,actually,,Winegard came though,,,They contacted me and said usually they do not sell parts to particulars but they were willing to do an exception,,,

I was knocked off of my seat when they told me that !!!! Great customer service they have !!!!!!They will even ship to Canada !!!

As for the eliptical,I am not using at present,,,but you could get 82/91/110/119,,,,,

I am mostly using the C-Band now with my Openbox,,,My Wife and daughter beeing Latin,,,they really enjoy the tons of latin channels C-Band has to offer

Cheers Lad !!

Brgds

Sas

Cheers,,,

I must say in all the dishes I owned,Winegard is by far the best I 've ever had,,,It's American made,great quality,and rock solid

By far,,,the best quality,therefore will outlast many other dishes

Cheers,,,

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts