Classic Home Page

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
The "New Posts" drop down stopped working a couple of days ago. Now I have to go into a thread then it'll work.

And I know, go to the new look... only if you put the new post search on the home page.. :)

It works on every page except the home page. I tried it on firefox mac/pc, safari (mac) Opera (mac/pc) and MSIE6 (PC) with the same results. Scott is aware of it. He has explained that it is a conflict with the new software for the board. Hang in there. He's working on it.

See ya
Tony

Classic home page is still getting javascript errors when you click on any of the menu items that have a drop down.

Sorry but its not going to be fixed.

Classic Mode will be going away soon when we upgrade to the new software. Unfortunately the classic mode does not work in the new software. And I am too busy working on getting the new software ready and getting the new server ready as well that I don't have time to go and try reprogramming a old old skin which will no longer exist soon.

Unfortunately there is only 24 hours in a day. :)

Is the new software vB 3.7(Currently in beta) or a completely different package like Invision Power Board?

Sorry but its not going to be fixed.

Classic Mode will be going away soon when we upgrade to the new software. Unfortunately the classic mode does not work in the new software. And I am too busy working on getting the new software ready and getting the new server ready as well that I don't have time to go and try reprogramming a old old skin which will no longer exist soon.

Unfortunately there is only 24 hours in a day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)