Clear Channel Stations Leaving XM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't enjoy the commercial music channels but would love to see them bring back Cinemagic and a few others!! :)

I heard an announcement that mad dog is getting the Dan Patrick show,which was on Fox.They are also doing live games now,the Yankees and O's were on the other day.

Was the Yankee game also on another channel? Could be they were just pre-empting the programming on Mad Dog to broadcast the game because they didn't have anywhere else to put it.

MadDog 86 had the NFL opener last night which was nice as i was driving and have the Premier sub in the car.

I think they are just putting top games on 86 for exposure.

Was the Yankee game also on another channel? Could be they were just pre-empting the programming on Mad Dog to broadcast the game because they didn't have anywhere else to put it.

No idea,I don't really pay that much attention to MLB,I have a top 10 sport channel list,mad dog being one of them,during a commercial break on another channel,I flipped over to mad dog and the game was on.They've really been pimping the new format in the past week though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)