Clearance Sale: SG2100 Digipower Motech motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
We are clearing out the SG2100 Digipower Motech motor from our inventory.
Price reduced to a bargain $49.99 (regular $69.99).
Sale ends soon while supplies last.

Sadoun-Digipower-SG2100.JPG

Digipower HH Mount Motor SG2100 DiSEqC 1.2 Compatible SG-2100

Great price! Very easy to set up! Set it up at USALS and forget about the rest! I had had mine up for a little over 3 years now and still going strong! Only had to reset the motor one time! Easy to do with the reset on the bottom of it. A nice feature is the ability to drive the motor at the motor with the button. The green power light helps also on trouble shooting if you forgot to have your LNB power on before changing switches or such incase of shorting something out , plus you can see the DiSEqC commands going to the motor during moves via the light going orange! This motor has survived winds here in the Mid-Ohio Valley at one time 50 - 100 MPH gusts this year alone.

I never even moved it to get out of the wind at times and never had a problem with anything loosing the arc! Great strong little motor! Might get another one for a spare if ever this one fails but I do not seeing that happening anytime soon! This motor has even survived ice storms where it has rained all day and then the temperature went to freezing and I never had a problem with the thing not moving!

The only problem I had one time was the 42mm Tube going to the motor came loose one time and I had to tighten it up. When it was loose the dish would drop about 2 degrees east and west with the weight. I check it every year now to keep it tight.

In case you’re wondering the speed on H to H, it will go from Hispansat 30W to Galaxy 10R (NOW Galaxy 18) Located at 123 Degrees West in 32 seconds vertical and about 25 seconds horizontal. Fast motor! It is built like a tank!
Great price Sadoun!

Attachments

• dish at 140 west far west.JPG
    dish at 140 west far west.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 378
Wow, cheaper than ebay/froogle and guaranteed to not be a clone.
Any reason why you are discontinuing them?

I'm looking to buy my first motor and the sg2100 seems to be a
popular one but doesn't seem to be quite as heavy duty as the
other ones on your site.

Wow, cheaper than ebay/froogle and guaranteed to not be a clone.
Any reason why you are discontinuing them?

I'm looking to buy my first motor and the sg2100 seems to be a
popular one but doesn't seem to be quite as heavy duty as the
other ones on your site.

The SG2100 motor that we sell above is a solid motor. It is a good choice. The Sadoun Powertech line is a better choice. That is why we are clearing the SG2100.

Check the specs on Sadouns site:
Bigger, meaner, heavier dishes, bigger shaft, auto-backlash adjust in the 380, as well as metal gears...
... and that was without looking. :D

I'm sure there are even more features. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the great deal! I just ordered two of them. I have used one since 2005 with a 2076 dish and two LNBs strapped on. While I had a glitch once and I see a little slop over time, it has really worked quite well and survived some real nasty storms. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.