Cleveland should beg for mercy :P

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sounds like HD realizes Princess Lebron has a new boyfriend...

Sandra

Exactly right Sandra. I came to grips. It's a shame others still fawn and slobber as much as they do. I'm happy for the Princess and her new boyfriend though. I wish the new couple many years of happiness together.

Exactly right Sandra. I came to grips. It's a shame others still fawn and slobber as much as they do. I'm happy for the Princess and her new boyfriend though. I wish the new couple many years of happiness together.

This should put that part of the equation to rest...

Sandra

LMAO!! You are PRICELESS....! The ONLY person that gave HOURLY updates more than ESPN was you! Hell, your SO OVER it...you have little pet names for him. The shame in my game baby...I STILL call Rob Ryan "fat-tub-of-goo" because I still have not gotten over the crap defense he called that cost a few Raiders game. I don't calling Shanahan Shana-douche ....because....ah....because I think he is a douche bag...so THERE!:p

The point being, there is nothing wrong with holding grudges as a fan for a team/player/sport you dislike. You lack credibility when you PRETEND you are not upset/pissed/over it....when your heart tells you the opposite.

...that is what is called being a fanatic.;)

Sounds like HD realizes Princess Lebron has a new boyfriend...

Sandra

As for you lover...please stop. You were so gushing with the POSSIBILITY of him coming to Madison Avenue that you would tease HD to the point of pissing HD off.:rolleyes:

But I will not hold it against you....I would look foolish too admitting that so late in the game too...;)

LMAO!! You are PRICELESS....! The ONLY person that gave HOURLY updates more than ESPN was you! Hell, your SO OVER it...you have little pet names for him. The shame in my game baby...I STILL call Rob Ryan "fat-tub-of-goo" because I still have not gotten over the crap defense he called that cost a few Raiders game. I don't calling Shanahan Shana-douche ....because....ah....because I think he is a douche bag...so THERE!:p

The point being, there is nothing wrong with holding grudges as a fan for a team/player/sport you dislike. You lack credibility when you PRETEND you are not upset/pissed/over it....when your heart tells you the opposite.

...that is what is called being a fanatic.;)

That was then, this is now.

What is the pet name for your new boo? Princess? Brown Sugar? Hmmmm? :eek: :D

SandraC said:
Yeah, that's relevant to this conversation.... :rolleyes:

Sandra

It is. Because you are "suddenly" the voice of reason of all that is bad about Lebron when you were salivating ass much if not more than most. PRICELESS.......

mvqkuh.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)