Cleveland should beg for mercy :P

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
The Heat just owning them....
People just don't understand and the people need to grow up. Its a business.

IcEWoLF said:
The Heat just owning them....
People just don't understand and the people need to grow up. Its a business.

Yeap.. this will be known as the 2010 Cleveland Massacre in December.. lol

Lol... Now cav fans are ripping their own team!

What I found interesting is, they booed Lebron...and deservedly so. Once they realized that they were getting their asses handed to them, I heard some boos to the Cavs players. Don't get me wrong, any time can win on any given day....but the fans ACTUALLY THOUGHT they had a good chance to win?:confused::(

What I found interesting is, they booed Lebron...and deservedly so. Once they realized that they were getting their asses handed to them, I heard some boos to the Cavs players. Don't get me wrong, any time can win on any given day....but the fans ACTUALLY THOUGHT they had a good chance to win?:confused::(
I was a bit dumbfounded at the boos for the Cavs players also. But I think they (the fans) wanted to beat LeBron SO BADLY, they were just venting their frustration.

I was a bit dumbfounded at the boos for the Cavs players also. But I think they (the fans) wanted to beat LeBron SO BADLY, they were just venting their frustration.

Understandable being frustrated by the Lebron....but...ahhh, never mind....FANS are weird...regardless of the team, sport or city. You will NEVER, EVER please them.

Don't give this bull****....LOL! Like Lebron was the 1st and ONLY player that has "dumped" on fans?! How many times do owners do this? He will not be the 1st and he will not be the last.;)

Arguing that it's been done before doesn't make what Lebron did right.

Sandra

OK...I will bite. And you know what, I agree. But pretending like he is the only one that has done it .....is the same thing.

Who else went on National TV to hold his very own reality show to announce to the world that he was dumping Cleveland and taking his talents to Miami? Who????? This very scenario has NEVER happened before. It can't be compared to anything.

For the 1 millionth time, Cleveland doesn't have a problem with LeDouche leaving. If he went to the owner, if he went to his teammates, if he went to the fans and told them first of his intentions and why like a mature adult, well, the whole thing would've died over in a week. But he didn't do that. Instead, he made an hour long special to announce his "decision". He dumped us on national tv. It was humiliating. That's what we have a problem with. Not that he left, but how he did it!

Don't give this bull****....LOL! Like Lebron was the 1st and ONLY player that has "dumped" on fans?! How many times do owners do this? He will not be the 1st and he will not be the last.;)

None of them in the past did it on national TV for a whole hour either.

To be perfectly honest, LeBron WAS the first to dump his team... ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!

NO ONE has denied that his use of ESPN for his dumb ass "decision" ...was dumb. But again, he won't be the 1st or last. YOU guys created this monster and now you guys in Cleveland are bitching that no one else has done something to stop the monster you guys created. The cat is out of the bag...one can ONLY hope is that as he get's older...he gets smarter.

...only can only hope.

None of them in the past did it on national TV for a whole hour either.

NONE in the past also did not coddle an athlete by Cleveland or their respective city like this guy has. They were kissing his ass as a junior in high school...and the national media picked it up and ran wild with it. We are in the age of using ALL sort of media to announces anything and everything.

They were kissing O.J. Mayo's behind around here where I live when he was in the 8th grade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)