Club Dish - Marketing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Who is in charge of sending out Club Dish cards? Because I got two in mail today and the funny part is they are in Spanish. I could see if I have spanish programing but I just think it's funny they'd send me the spanish ones instead of english.

andrewj0781 said:
Who is in charge of sending out Club Dish cards? Because I got two in mail today and the funny part is they are in Spanish. I could see if I have spanish programing but I just think it's funny they'd send me the spanish ones instead of english.

Coulda been an error on the part of the envelope stuffer.

You know its sickning the amount of DISH Latino literature I throw away in the trash on a monthly basis.

It just amazes me is the amount of time, effort and money they put into spanish marketing matterials. In some cases they send me 50% english and 50% spanish, where as I sell 99% english and 1% spanish.

On top of that, generally spanish speaking customers are considered High Risk in terms of churn.

I would much rather see 100% english literature, and if I want spanish literature I will buy it myself

I got that in English 2 weeks ago. On Monday I received a coupon for free Dvr upgrade and free Starz for 3 months. Problem is I already have a 722 and signed up for free Starz trial a couple of weeks ago. Who no ppv coupons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)