Lost my Locals

Koilvr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
In a house
Anyone lose all there locals off the 922? I had them and now there gone. I can not scan everytime I hit scan it wont on my 922. What just happpened over night? I dont see any software update.

not sure why but there seems to be something up with the OTA module. it does that like you said earlier and also i have noticed as well as others that when recording with the OTA and SAT at the same time, recordings are sometimes dropped. really wish they would get this fixed.

not sure why but there seems to be something up with the OTA module. it does that like you said earlier and also i have noticed as well as others that when recording with the OTA and SAT at the same time, recordings are sometimes dropped. really wish they would get this fixed.

Yea I agree with you I noticed the same thing my thursdays are fudged when I record 4 things at once. its the OTA module thats causing it issues.

Once again the information is on this site.

After beta testing the 922 in Alaska I'm finally able to get one of my own. While I had no problems with the OTA module when I installed it on the beta 922, when I removed it and installed it in the new 922 no local channels. A reset did the trick.

Life is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)