CNN-HD graphics blur

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Last night during the election coverage I see what I saw on TBS-HD a few weeks back for baseball, you'd see the states that each candidate won and during movement the graphics go blurry and then clear again. Sure isn't doing it on any of my QAM HD locals I get from cable. Dish is doing some serious compression???

UGH

Have you ever had a post that you aren't complaining about something? As much as you complain about Dish, would you please look into other tv options? You sound pissed all the time and I know I wouldn't keep a service if I didn't like it..:rolleyes:

I saw crisp fantastic PQ on CNN during the Election coverage. I have No issues what so ever with any of my national HD channels PQ. You might want to ajust your TV. Now my one HD local sucks.

Last edited:
Well you do complain a lot...:rolleyes:

+1 :up just went through your recent posts. If I had as much to complain about as you do with one service (although your complaints seem to be about almost all services) I would go with something else.

As far as your lash out goes, there was no need for that. Your original post asked nothing about whether or not the problem was limited to your 211. It was a straight forward bitch fest about dish compression. Had you instead originally asked if anyone else had that problem or was it just your receiver, you probably would have gotten the answers you were seeking. Please learn to ask the question you want to ask, instead of lashing out at people because you didn't phrase the question/statement the way you meant to.

Last night during the election coverage I see what I saw on TBS-HD a few weeks back for baseball, you'd see the states that each candidate won and during movement the graphics go blurry and then clear again. Sure isn't doing it on any of my QAM HD locals I get from cable. Dish is doing some serious compression???

UGH

If FIOS is available in your neighborhood? I would go with that in a heartbeat.
Also, i see nothing wrong with complaining about PQ. Because, if DISH hears no complaints they'll figure everybodys happy with their quality and there will be no reason to fix it and it might even get worse. :cool:

If FIOS is available in your neighborhood? I would go with that in a heartbeat.
Also, i see nothing wrong with complaining about PQ. Because, if DISH hears no complaints they'll figure everybodys happy with their quality and there will be no reason to fix it and it might even get worse. :cool:

god do I wish! AT&T U-verse is launching in my area but only very limited areas.

+1 :up just went through your recent posts. If I had as much to complain about as you do with one service (although your complaints seem to be about almost all services) I would go with something else.

As far as your lash out goes, there was no need for that. Your original post asked nothing about whether or not the problem was limited to your 211. It was a straight forward bitch fest about dish compression. Had you instead originally asked if anyone else had that problem or was it just your receiver, you probably would have gotten the answers you were seeking. Please learn to ask the question you want to ask, instead of lashing out at people because you didn't phrase the question/statement the way you meant to.

wow what a waste of time you just spent, my wife just laughed at you.

I saw crisp fantastic PQ on CNN during the Election coverage. I have No issues what so ever with any of my national HD channels PQ. You might want to ajust your TV. Now my one HD local sucks.

I see you've only been a DISH customer since 2007. Your opinion doesn't even count as you don't know any better.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts