CNN HD Is here, Now LIVE!

My comment on Mr. Spock being a communist was not made to offend all Vulcans. I understand that almost all Vulcans are pacific and democratic beings. That said. I do stand by my first comment, that Spock is a communist.

Too funny! What about Chekhov?

My comment on Mr. Spock being a communist was not made to offend all Vulcans. I understand that almost all Vulcans are pacific and democratic beings. That said. I do stand by my first comment, that Spock is a communist.

Maybe you are confusing Mr. Spock with Dr. Spock he used to get called a communist all the time.

must weigh in on this one, i can't believe they would put a cfr controled so called news station in hd before sci-fi and usa. un believeable.

I will regret asking but what is the CFR?Council on Foreign relations? Code of Federal Regulations?

would like to express my concern in a civil way to charles. might i get his e-mail from someone. regards i would like this e-mail to go to him not to india or china or central manilia...

Try ceo@echostar.com. It won't go to him persoanlly but it will go to an office that deals with customer realtions. taht is a sclose to getting to him as you will get.

Charlie needs to add Fox News in HD right NOW. If he does not it just proves that he is a left leaning liberal. That would explain WHY he will not add SciFI, as the show everyone wants is a military based show glorifying the military. I demand equal news HD for all sides.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Sorry, couldn't help myself. And yes, I do know there is no Fox News HD. ;)

My CNN HD has bars on both sides. Is any of it going to be in HD or is it just 100% upconverted. What a waste of bandwidth. Where is SciFi and USA.

Charlie needs to add Fox News in HD right NOW. If he does not it just proves that he is a left leaning liberal. That would explain WHY he will not add SciFI, as the show everyone wants is a military based show glorifying the military. I demand equal news HD for all sides.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Sorry, couldn't help myself. And yes, I do know there is no Fox News HD. ;)

Yeah you smart a$%, I thought those tear drops were of panicking key strokes, did not realize they were of much more sinister motive:)

I find it inertesting that there is no commentary from Scott, Digiblur, i.e., the usual SatGuys. Me wonders if they decided to have an impromptu staff meeting to avoid all this or maybe they went and played a round of golf... or had several rounds?! :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)