CNN HD Is here, Now LIVE!

Anyone the also has D like me A/B the picture quality, it's night and day and normally I don't notice much difference. E must be heavily compressing CNNHD.

Anyone the also has D like me A/B the picture quality, it's night and day and normally I don't notice much difference. E must be heavily compressing CNNHD.

must be your setup, i'm watching right now and it is a night and day difference. cnn-hd is beautiful!

omg, larry King will be in HD, gag a maggot
I never watch him so whatever, lol

I'd rather see the babes on FOX personally

Speaking as a liberal, I never understand why many consider CNN to have a liberal bias. I find them to be pretty conservative and rarely watch the channel because it is too conservative.

That said, it is nice to have a "real" news channel in HD.

Speaking as a liberal, I never understand why many consider CNN to have a liberal bias. I find them to be pretty conservative and rarely watch the channel because it is too conservative.

That said, it is nice to have a "real" news channel in HD.

I think it gets criticized because of how flaky Ted Turner is (even though he's not connected anymore) and because it was an easy target for the right before FNC got started.

I, too, fail to find all that liberal content. Like most of the media, they only cover what Drudge tells them is important.

I miss Headline News back when they actually did news every half hour, BTW.

I miss Headline News back when they actually did news every half hour, BTW.

I Miss Real News on HNN
I Miss Real Music on CMT/VH1
I miss real Court TV - Now Tru or real or something..
I Miss The Nashville Network - Now Spike

Every niche channels seems to eventually make the mistake of pandering to the masses.. Follow the money. Ahh, for the good ole days.

I Miss Real News on HNN
I Miss Real Music on CMT/VH1
I miss real Court TV - Now Tru or real or something..
I Miss The Nashville Network - Now Spike

Every niche channels seems to eventually make the mistake of pandering to the masses.. Follow the money. Ahh, for the good ole days.

I miss the original MTV with J.J. Jackson, Alan Hunter and the rocket going up every hour. Loved when it was music, songs and music news. :mad::mad::mad:

I miss the original MTV with J.J. Jackson, Alan Hunter and the rocket going up every hour. Loved when it was music, songs and music news. :mad::mad::mad:

+1

As to CNNHD, I'm glad that they do SD with the bars. Much better than stretchy. I just flipped over once last night and they were interviewing Mike Huckabee. It was in HD and I thought it looked really good. I'm not crazy about CNN being the channel we got, but heck, it's something.

Oliver Twist got "something" to eat. We just got the HD equivalent of Oliver's gruel. Now we have to draw straws to see who's going to ask Mr. Bumble for more!

See ya
Tony <-- Thinks CNN HD is a waste of bandwidth since nothing he has seen in the last 24 hours has been HD except the crawl

I think one can only be patient for so long. Im po'd but willing to give them a bit because I've had the luxury of D* hd for awhile. Some of the guys that stuck Dish out HAVE to be pissed, I mean TBS and CNN in a 6 mo period, what a joke.

Initially, I thought.... "Ho hum . . a news channel in HD", but I soon realized that this means that:

The ultra nasal-sounding, can't tell if it's a man or a woman, over the top, sickening, caricature of a journalist, might not haunt me on CNN! I can't even remember the bone-head's name, but the instant I hear him, I need to bail on HDNews, or risk losing my last meal. If he's not also on CNN, this is a great day for sure!

Love cnn hd

I am so glad we got cnn.hd. This is number one on my wish list cause i watch a lot of news and politics. I would rather have this than sci fi, cause it is so clear, it is very high resolution and practical something i watch often.

Now bring on cnbc.hd and fox news and business channel hd.

i am in sky 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)