CNX Nano setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

goulais666

Original poster
Mar 1, 2009
U.S.A.
I just inherited a CNX nano receiver with no instructions and I wondered if anyone can help me set it up.I have no idea which files,if any, have already been installed.I did not want to input anything in case I did it in the wrong order.I contacted CNX last week and they have not responded as of yet.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You can get the manual and latest factory firmware at Conaxsat - Support

I just inherited a CNX nano receiver with no instructions and I wondered if anyone can help me set it up.I have no idea which files,if any, have already been installed.I did not want to input anything in case I did it in the wrong order.I contacted CNX last week and they have not responded as of yet.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the website, support page
Conaxsat - Support
You can download the factory bin and compare to whats in your rec.....I didn't see a manual but I think the Nano is the same as the Conaxsat Mini (without the PVR stuff) so you prob can use that manual. There's some files for "Recovery" also, maybe some kind of channel backup/recovery tools.

Just remember that the CNX NANO and CNX MINI Factory bins are not compatible. Mini has a .UNO file extension and the NANO has an .NPB file extension. Possible if you cross them you could "BRICK" your box! Not worth the try! Use only the factory bin for your box. Set up should be the same as or close to the MINI so download the manual for the MINI and go from there!

Another FYI:
Do not try the PVR software also on the NANO for it is a bonus feature for the MINI only. Get the manual for the MINI HERE; you should be good to go!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts