Coachella Music Festival

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kingofku

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 29, 2007
Riverside County, California
If anyone has the proper gear, the Coachella Music Festival is up on AMC 15, transponder 6 horizontal --- 11820 H --- Symbol rate 28.0 -- FEC 3/4 -- Modulation is DVB-S2/8PSK.

This is a mux with three carriers. The first is in HD 16:9 1080i, the second and third are SD 4:3.

Signal is up today (Saturday 4/17, until 3am 4/18 and comes back up tomorrow at 6pm EST.

Enjoy if you can tune it in.

Otherwise, its on the web.....5 Gum | Facebook

I found it on Thursday while they were setting up. Watched yesterday and again today. Very strong signal. Easy to lock. Love the HD. SD looks good also.

I found it on Thursday while they were setting up. Watched yesterday and again today. Very strong signal. Easy to lock. Love the HD. SD looks good also.
That was our test window - testing lip sync, video quality, etc.

What kind of IRD did you use to get the signal?

It is a very healthy signal - 12.1 C/N and an EbNo of around 8.9 on a 2.4m antenna.

I'm using a Prof DVB-S2 7500 USB satellite tuner connected to my computer and a Fortec 90 cm ku dish.

The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival is going on this weekend and next, I'm not sure if anyone is covering it via satellite (there are some very big names playing there), but it might be interesting to look for.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)