COD4 beta signup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Here you go.

First Wave Beta Lotto

Demand on Charlieoscardelta.com is so high, not a lot are seeing this, so I'm posting it here as well for those who venture out of the COD.com land.

Alright guys, so here’s the deal. The Friends and Family portion of the beta has been going great, and we’re ready to let in the early first wave of CharlieOscarDelta members to help us start testing it out further. Since this is earlier than expected we’re going to do a special First Wave Beta Lotto to determine who will get an early chance at the Beta, don’t worry though, there are going to be many more waves of people let in after this. We decided to do email lotto so that it’s completely fair to all who enter.

Here’s how it’s going to work. Below we have an email you will need to send to us. Copy and paste the following email EXACTLY, fill in the answers, and send it to us. The lotto email will be open for 24 hours and that’s it. Then we’re shutting the sucker down, again, I remind you that if you don’t get in this first wave, DO NOT WORRY! This is just the first of many chances to get into the beta.

That’s it, that’s all you have to do to be eligible for the first wave. Copy and paste the text below into an email to firstwavelotto@beta.infinityward.com, fill in the answers and send it in. Make sure you copy and paste the text below EXACTLY otherwise your email may be lost. Now here’s the email:

Gamertag:

Location (city, state, country):

CharlieOscarDelta username (if you have one):

Rank on CharlieOscarDelta:

What is the current level cap for the beta:

What button do you press to activate your streak rewards (radar, airstrike, etc):

What button do you press to use your weapon attachments or explosives (m203, c4, etc):

What's your all time favorite multi-player game (for reals):

Good luck getting in. I was trying to check their boards because the beta isn't working, but their site has crashed again.

Yeah I got crashes all the time up until it said all the tokens were given out. IN JUST 10 MINUTES. I am so pissed it isn't even funny.

It looks like they are doing a lottery for everyone who signs up. They are going to give out around 87,000 tokens

That ought to put a strain on the game servers since the most I have ever seen online is around 2300.

That's good, they should strain them as much as possible.

Looks like everybody who signed up in the 24 hour period will be getting tokens at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts