COD4 beta signup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Congrats ramy. Maybe I will see you online tonight.

When I downloaded it, it was slooooooow. Took about 30 minutes.

Also, I had major lag in 3 or 4 rounds last night. Hopefully they are super sizing the servers.

Congrats ramy. Maybe I will see you online tonight.

When I downloaded it, it was slooooooow. Took about 30 minutes.

Also, I had major lag in 3 or 4 rounds last night. Hopefully they are super sizing the servers.

I didn't get to play very many games, because it kept saying "Downloading ........." Can't remember the rest, but I was pissed.

I got the same message "Downloading Game Settings". They must have been having server trouble. What ever it was, it cleared up later into the night.

Wow I got my token and started playing today. Very impressive game. This is my first Call of Duty game. I've always been more of an rpg player. Have all of the previous titles been this good?

Wow I got my token and started playing today. Very impressive game. This is my first Call of Duty game. I've always been more of an rpg player. Have all of the previous titles been this good?

COD2 yes!
COD3 NO!

i have little message for infinity wards.

i dont have no flame or anything with console players, but i feel that pc gamers got stabbed in the back...i am just glad that they made version for pc. but i was really hopping for pc beta release.

Attachments

• infinitywardlovesmoney.gif
    infinitywardlovesmoney.gif
    45.5 KB · Views: 139
Got my key from Gamespot, and every day they email it to me again:

spam said:
Thanks for signing up for the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare beta.

To play the Beta, you will need the activation token printed below as well as an active Xbox Live Gold membership.

Your key is: (snip)

Download the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare beta from Xbox Live Marketplace and enter your token to start playing!

Enjoy!
-The GameSpot Crew

You can try and get in through Gamespot, poke around their site, just have to be a registered member, not a paid one.

The key they keep sending me is the same one over and over, so unfortunatley the 5-6 emails ive gotten were not 5-6 different keys. It is just odd to get the spam.

I must have gotten lucky. I logged into gamespot and was able to get a code. Downloading now :)

Just my luck. I have tried and tried to get a key from anywhere and have yet to get one. I love COD and have been playing it forever. I really wanted a key and everyone I know got one but me and some of my friends that got one are like I don't really like FPS games. ARGH!!!! Anyone have a spare key they can send me???? I would be sooooo appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)