College Football Challenge

Good to see all who joined so far.

We have 10 entries so far. If you don't sign up until after some games have begun, don't let that stop you from joining. This is a long season.

Sabres, as others have mentioned, there is a way to keep your personal info (address and name), private. Just click the box under "edit profile".

Congrats to CharlesO who was the week 1 winner.
clap.gif

Not a lot of good games this weekend, guys.

Only interesting game is Florida/Miami, which will basically be an entire day of Tim Tebow-worshipping.

This Saturday will be dull- the third week, OTOH, will be THE WEEK!

When I look, I'm right at the bottom, in last place. (Where I'll probably be all season, since I don't follow college football as hard as the NFL.) I see you are currently in second.

Can anybody else get into the group listing? Every time I click on the group name, I get a "Page has been moved or taken off the site" page. I can see some of the other groups that are public, but I can't get into Satellite Guys. Just wondering if it's me or the site.

I've tried it on Firefox, IE and Chrome, btw. Same result on all.

Can anybody else get into the group listing? Every time I click on the group name, I get a "Page has been moved or taken off the site" page. I can see some of the other groups that are public, but I can't get into Satellite Guys. Just wondering if it's me or the site.

I've tried it on Firefox, IE and Chrome, btw. Same result on all.
Same problem for me too.
Which sucks, as I picked all but Navy/Ball St. game correctly.

Doing a search, I found 2 Satellite Guys groups.
Our regular one at www.fannation.com/college_pickem/group/3101 which gives
the page not found, and another one at www.fannation.com/college_pickem/group/3601 which has no members.

I managed to join the second one, using the football password. My guess is something weird with the site. So everyone goto http://www.fannation.com/college_pickem/group/3601 and join up. That should let us continue trash talking.

Same problem for me too.

the page not found, and another one at www.fannation.com/college_pickem/group/3601 which has no members.

I managed to join the second one, using the football password. My guess is something weird with the site. So everyone goto Stewart Mandel's College Football Challenge and join up. That should let us continue trash talking.

Thanks, Derwin. After getting only 7 correct the first week , I went 10/12 this week.

Last edited:
Same problem for me too.

I managed to join the second one, using the football password. My guess is something weird with the site. So everyone goto Stewart Mandel's College Football Challenge and join up. That should let us continue trash talking.

Everyone, do what Derwin0 says and rejoin the new group (same password of football). Not sure what happened to the original group. :confused:

Guys,
just to let you know, the games are up for week 3 to choose your winners. There were three or four games that I was very torn about, I still may change a couple of those picks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)