College Gameplan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Oskee I

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 16, 2005
Does College Gameplan include the HD games on regional ABC or ESPN+ (assuming ESPN+ has HD) or do all games come in SD.

good question.......no hd games on game plan last year.....but then abc didn't broadcast their games in hd. i have been wondering the same myself for this year!

ABC didn't broadcast games in HD last year? I thought they did but I don't know. I sure hope ABC gets their stuff together because games in HD are incredible.

Oskee I, got season tix this year like me? Still a long way to go but I see bright things in the football future.

i think they did 2 regular season games....i believe fsu and miami plus ohio state and texas. at least, they did the conference championship games in hd plus the bcs games. i, for one, am happy to see them broadcasting saturday night college football in sparkling hi-definition!!!

Wonder if Gameplan still carry's these

moonman said:
National CFL sked. in H/D............ http://www.hdsportsguide.com/cfb.php

Think those are the regional feeds for ABC, wondering if DTV will allocate HD space for the gameplan games on the birds. Last year all games were SD on Gameplan as far as I can remember.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts