Color of HR21?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2005
Hello,

I know this is probably a trivial and shallow question but I'm curious as to what color(s) the D* HR21 comes in? On the D* website, they only show silver but on basically every other photo, it's been black. Is it something that you can choose? I think I'd rather have black but either way I'd like to know. My DVD player is starting to fritz out a bit and I want to replace it with something that will go with the D* receiver as I plan to get D* when we move next month.

Thanks in advance!
Rae

Not really in your answer, but you mentioned getting a new DVD Player.. I just picked up a LG LHT854 5.1 System with a HD Up-convert DVD and the sound and visual quality is bar none for the price. And matches the HR21 perfectly.

Hmmm, sounds nice. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the reply.

on directv's web site you can see they changed the color of the HD DVR they're offering to black baby.

Not really in your answer, but you mentioned getting a new DVD Player.. I just picked up a LG LHT854 5.1 System with a HD Up-convert DVD and the sound and visual quality is bar none for the price. And matches the HR21 perfectly.

LG does make some good players, I have two older ones with nice upscaling. Oppo is supposed to be excellent as well. I saw an article about a super DVD player that Toshiba is working on that will be the best upscaler for the future.

LG does make some good players, I have two older ones with nice upscaling. Oppo is supposed to be excellent as well. I saw an article about a super DVD player that Toshiba is working on that will be the best upscaler for the future.

Just buy a PS3, which will be an upgrade to Blu-ray...it also upconverts DVDs...oh, and you get to play games.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)