Colts and Pats

+2. This matchup should produce a better game than most of the Super Bowls have. My money is on New England.

Normally, the Conference Championships are the best games of the year, and these two may be playing in it, then again, maybe NOT, the Steelers may have something to say about that before it's all said and done.

The SB is too over hyped.....

Jimbo

~ Patriots win wohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a close game, oh my god.
Never underestimate the colts, they are a great time, Addai is amazing, but tonight the victory was on our side!
Great game by both teams, best game I've seen so far all year long.
BTW I recorded the game too :)

Yep:(
24 Pats 20 Colts
The Colts defense gave up away the game.:mad::mad:

What game were you watching? Yes, they gave up a couple of big plays at the end, but they held a historically good offense down most of the game and gave the offense a chance to win at the end.

I love the guy, but it was Peyton who coughed away the two chances he had at the end to win it, not to mention the offense's inability to get in the end zone in the first quarter. Those last two "drives" reminded me of the Pittsburgh game in the playoffs a couple years ago. No one ever wants to admit it, but it's the offense that has lost almost all of our big games for us in the last few years.

I have a lot of respect for most of the Patriots but I can't congratulate them as long as they have the two biggest arses in the NFL (Belichick and Moss) on their team. Well, actually it's like the 5 biggest arses, because Belichick is worth 4 all by himself.

neihter team has anything to be ashamed of. Both played well. Both teams have some tough games coming up. Pats could stumble against the steelers, ravens or Giants and the Colts are ina tough division.

But NE takes aone game lead and has the tie breaker. you have to like their chances for home field. BTW they gave up what 119 yards rushing. It could be better but not exactly horrible,. Saying they can't stop the run sia bit hyperbolic. I think taht the Colts defense just gota little tired a tthe end.

It was a great game. I am glad defense factored into it, so it wasn't a 34-38 game.

I am disgusted with how the officials were calling pass interference on New England. They called two on Rodney Harrison that were blatantly non existing, and the one they called on Moss in the end zone for offensive pass interference was worse yet.

With the two defensive pass interferences alone, it was 70 yards given up. So right there is one touchdown that Indy got handed to them for bad officiating. The Moss Touchdown that was taken away ended up being a field goal if I remember right. So if the officiating crew was doing their job, New England could have had 10 more points on the board than they actually did.

P.S.
I am not a New England fan. I route for the Lions and Steelers!

These two teams are miles ahead of anybody else in the NFL right now.

I think we can all agree on that. there are other good teams and one or more of them might manage to beat one of these two teams. But barring a key injury we would expect these two to meet in the AFC final and for the winner to be heavily favored in the Super Bowl.

I think we can all agree on that. there are other good teams and one or more of them might manage to beat one of these two teams. But barring a key injury we would expect these two to meet in the AFC final and for the winner to be heavily favored in the Super Bowl.

That game will be the REAL Super Bowl.