Colts and Pats

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Looks like the Colts cheated!!!

They were pumping in artificial noise only when Pats had the ball. And the way they got caught the Colts was because the CD had a scratch and you could hear it on TV.

The NFL will be swift on this one, open shut case.

Is that actually illegal? I see a lot of threads in other forums on this but no definitive answer to taht question.

Looks like the Colts cheated!!!

They were pumping in artificial noise only when Pats had the ball. And the way they got caught the Colts was because the CD had a scratch and you could hear it on TV.

The NFL will be swift on this one, open shut case.

If that's the case, I'll eat my socks. It's already been confirmed on at least one show that the "skip" didn't show up on either home or away radio feed. It was an issue with the CBS broadcast.

I swear, the way the Pats apologists have been talking today (WAAAAAAA, crowd noise, WAAAAAAA, bad officiating), you'd think they lost the game yesterday.

The local Boston radio station that did the game, played their game audio and it was there, so this FUD isn't made up of it not being there.

According to some reports the league is satisfied with the CBS statement that the spike was due toa CBS problem and was not heard in the stadium. there wer some questionable calls but clearly neither those calls nor this alleged situation altered the outcome of the game. Let it des.

Guy's,
The Colts and Noise in the RCA dome have been talked about for many years and the NFL never did anything.
I bet they tell Indy to NOT do it again and that will be that.

As someone else said, "you'd think they LOST the game" , sheeesh.

If teams are expecting the extra noise, you would think that they would simply go to their "Silent snap" counts, every team has them, this is a good place to use them.

btw, How many False Starts did NE have yesterday ?

OK, I just went thru the game play by play and there were NO False Starts on either team, so the crowd noise was NOT a factor.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)