Combining New Customer Offers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fatpug

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2010
Here
What is the best combination of offers for new customers?

• Can the AAA and referral offer be combined?
  • Can the Costco and referral offer be combined?
  • Are there any other combinations that are better?

I would appreciate any help you can provide on the steps I need to follow to combine any of these offers.

Thanks!

I know the aaa and refer can be combined. Call and set up using the aaa number. Then call back on the refer number and tell them you forgot to tell them that your friend revered you (you will need their account number). Not sure about the others.

If you don't have aaa yet and are thinking about it, make sure you search around. There are coupons,etc to be found for most areas.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

1.) Yes they can be combined. I did it about a month ago. You need to call the AAA line first, then RAF second with you account number.
2.) Yes, Costco first, then RAF

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the best combination of offers for new customers?

• Can the AAA and referral offer be combined?
  • Can the Costco and referral offer be combined?
  • Are there any other combinations that are better?

I would appreciate any help you can provide on the steps I need to follow to combine any of these offers.

Thanks!

AAA and referral offer is the best right now. That is $10 off for 20 months plus $10 off for 10 months.
Costco and referral is $180 Costco cash card plus $10 off for 10 months.
Best Buy and Target have deals but to make them worthwhile you need to also purchase at least a $500 tv from them
Sam's Club also has a deal that offers credits off your monthly bill, depending on membership level it is a total of $120 or $180 and then you could stack the referral on top.

As jackal24 said, you need to call the referral line after you sign up via the AAA number. The best thing about the Costco offer is you can do everything online.

www.cw.directv.com

I have done the Costco and referral together. On top if me referring Someone a week later.

sent from my thunderbolt

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)