Combo G25/AMC4

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Friends, I´m learning the lesson and before asking you, I tried to make this another combo!

Galaxy25/AMC4

Just I put one linear lnb right together the G25 lnb, Almost same elevation touching both.

Except first tp: 11655 V (no quality at all) I get good signal & q, from 55 to 95% in some tp´s. 53 channels, many scrambled.

I needed to do extra particular scan for tp: 11708 ans 12020.

20 channel with only audio enabled (PowerVu), other nothing....

Good christian channel, gospel, music, and FOX64 channel.

Thanks...

I'm confused..what are you asking?

Just I put one linear lnb right together the G25 lnb, Almost same elevation touching both
depends on where you are in the US...for the central part of the US, yes..the elevation is pretty close. But for eastern or western US it will be different due to them being farther away. Also, when working with multiple LNB"s they go opposite of how they are in the sky

so if you are standing facing the dish, the LNB's go 97 on left and 101 on right (this is due to the bounce off the dish)

Hello sr.
Do you get quality in AMC4 tp: 11655 V?
You need a Universal lnbf to get that frequency. I don't have one, so I can't check it out? Also, that frequency is on a "South America" Beam. So, you're probably not going to get it in North America? Good Luck!
You can get some of those channels (from 11655) on 12120 V 30000, which is a "North America" Beam......

... that frequency is on a "South America" Beam. So, you're probably not going to get it in North America? Good Luck!
You can get some of those channels (from 11655) on 12120 V 30000, which is a "North America" Beam......

Ahhh! :eek: ok (I´m a fool:p) I never see the beam column. Thank you!

Then, I have all tp I can receive from that bird.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts