Comcast Sportsnet Chicago Plus HD question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I talked to CSN, they claim this was a directv screwup. CSN+ did show the game in HD, saw it for myself on cable.
How do you get a hold of them? I e-mailed them asking when they are going to show the post game show in HD. I have heard they plan on building a new studio. Not sure if thats currently in the works or what. I also saw they are getting new graphics. Do you know anything about any of this?

This always amazes me that some person in charge can't or forgets to change the feeds & the poor flunky sitting at the control panel has no power to say to his bosses that something is wrong. I mean they got the Comcast advertisement going in the first inning with Len & Bob telling us where we could watch the game in HD on all the different providers.
Hopefully it doesn't happen again. I see the Cubs replay is on right now in HD though. lol!

There was a double header yesterday, that could have been part of the screw up. The game played at NoonCST yesterday was actually scheduled for 6PM the night before...

When I saw the highlights last night they were from WGN; regardless I would bet money it was a carriage rights issue and not the ever-popular claim of someone "forgot to flip the switch". You guys CAN'T be serious with this?

I tuned into the replay (Encore) at about 3 am on 665 and Game 2 WAS in HD. They did skip some of the non-scoring innings.

I tuned into the replay (Encore) at about 3 am on 665 and Game 2 WAS in HD. They did skip some of the non-scoring innings.
So it was nothing but Cubs highlights? :p
My Braves got spanked the last two games...18-2. Oh well, we still went 14 in a row there for a while. It's about time the Cubbies made it to the series AND WON! ;) If the Red Sox can break their curse, so can you.

When I saw the highlights last night they were from WGN; regardless I would bet money it was a carriage rights issue and not the ever-popular claim of someone "forgot to flip the switch". You guys CAN'T be serious with this?

The first game was on WGN, the second games was on CSN+, just like the schedule said it would be. This is a directv screw up, plain and simple.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts